Recently Networked Insights was asked to present at luncheon for the Media Research Club of Chicago on the topic of how we use real-time data to build successful influencer strategies for our clients. Preeti Nadgar, one of our directors of strategic accounts at Networked Insights, who frequently uses this data to tailor-make real-time sequenced influencer models and engagement strategies for our key CPG and retail clients jumped at the opportunity to share. Within this presentation Preeti shared not only how Networked Insights uses the consumer’s affinity graph to identify influencers, but examples of how clients have used that data to activate with content marketing, PR, external relations, and in-store sales strategies. We believe that is crucial to share these successful activation stories because just identifying influencers is not where smart marketers stop – it is where they depart on a more engaged personal relationship with their consumers.
- Acknowledging the various methodologies behind identifying “influencers” and their challenges
- Discussing the values that are core to what is considered an influencer
- The 4 considerations crucial to building a sequenced influencer model for clients
- Dissecting the complex anatomy of a Twitter influencer, and why you need more data than just Klout scores
- Sharing 3 case studies across key verticals highlighting Networked Insights’ client success stories
Watch a recording of the presentation or view the slides below: